Moen Voss Faucet Series Review
- Product Reviewed: Three products were reviewed all of which are part of the Moen Voss Series. All faucets tested were in ORB or Oil Rubbed Bronze. The Voss series is also offered in Brushed Nickel and Chrome.
- Cost: Prices ranged from $267.86 for the one piece, 4″ spaced set, $395.36 for the 3 piece 8″ spaced set to $402.83
for the bathtub set. Prices include rough-in valve sets. Valve sets are sold separately for models T6905 and T693.
- Overall Rating: (4.5 of 5.0) Love these faucets. They feel sturdy, the color is great, they are fairly easy to install and they clean well. Great faucet series!
- Link To Amazon (8″ Spaced 3-Piece Faucet Set): Moen T6905ORB Voss Two-Handle High Arc Bathroom Faucet, Oil Rubbed Bronze & Moen 9000 M-PACT Widespread Lavatory Rough-In Valve with Drain Assembly
- Link To Amazon (4″ Center One Piece Set): Moen 6901ORB Voss Two-Handle High Arc Bathroom Faucet, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Link To Amazon (Bathtub Set): Moen T693ORB-4792 Voss Two-Handle High Arc Roman Tub Faucet with Valve, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Crisp edges and uncomplicated style features give the Voss collection an ageless, yet fashion–forward, presence. Each silhouette brings a confident transitional style to the bath.
- Built on the Moen M–PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing (excluding Model 6901)
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- Two–handle lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
- Meets EPA WaterSense® criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance (excluding Model T693)
- Aerated flow is ideal for everyday bathroom tasks, like brushing teeth and washing hands (excluding Model T693)
- Limited lifetime warranty
At First Glance. We were interested in a modern square’ish look to compliment the other square features in our bathroom design. The Moen Voss series was the closest fit offered from all the major faucet manufacturers. When I was unpacking the box I noticed that every part looked and felt well manufactured. I was immediately impressed.
Valve Sets. With the exception of the 6901 model the rough-in valve sets are sold separately. At the top of this article I have included the link to the corresponding valve sets where required. In the case of the bathtub faucet I found a bundle that has everything you will need and I provided that link.
Two Piece Drain Assembly. This is the only weak area of this faucet set. With five faucet sets installed three leaked. To remedy I had to disassemble and wrap the threads with teflon tape and reassemble.
Installation. These went together very quickly and easily. Most folks with basic installation knowledge should be able to handle these faucet installations. However the bathtub faucet uses 1/2″ copper pipe fittings that require you to solder or “sweat” the connections . If you don’t know how to do this you will need to hire a plumber.
Look and Feel. They feel wonderful in your hands, the valves are smooth to operate, they feel solid in both the on and off positions and look incredible. These faucets compliment the Kohler square shaped drop in sinks perfectly. Everything about this faucet series looks and feels high quality.
Coordinating Items. We found the towel bars, toilet paper holder and towel ring to be of good quality but not great. The towel bar was a bit flimsy but we’re being very critical here.