Dewalt Tile Saw Review D24000
Quick note: Dewalt makes only one tile saw so if you choose Dewalt, this is your saw.
- Product Reviewed: Dewalt Tile Saw model D24000 & D24000S (which is the stand).
- Cost: $729.99 with free shipping. The stand is $49 more but worth buying.
- Overall Rating: (5.0 of 5.0) Expensive but feature rich with butter smooth cutting, accessories to support 24″ tile cutting and tile ripping and 45 degree cuts. Great saw!
- Link to Amazon (Saw): DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw
- Link to Amazon (Stand): DEWALT D24001 Tile Saw Stand for D24000 Tile-Saw
The D24000 Dewalt Tile Saw is a high performance saw that is built t last. It is only 69 pounds which means it is well suited for one person to setup and use at the jobsite. Some additional benefits include:
Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24″ ripping capacity – 18″ tile on diagonal
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, insuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Removeable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- 3-1/8″ depth of cut allows for cutting of most V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts
Cutting & General. This is a fantastic tile saw however it might be a bit more than the weekend warrior needs for small to medium sized projects. This is a contractor grade, rugged and trustworthy saw that makes very clean cuts and offers both mitre and plunge capabilities so you can tackle very complex projects. If you’re the type of person who wants the best tool out there, this is the one for you.
Transportation, Setup & Storage. This is not a small saw and does come with several accessories. However, at 69 pounds this saw can be transported and setup at the jobsite by one person.
Accessories, Edge Guide & Cutting Cart Extension. The edge guide, the cutting card extension and the 45 degree guides are all extremely sturdy and give you all the features you need for just about every tile project imaginable. As you can see in the picture above “Dewalt Tile Saw D24000 Edge Guide” I used the edge guide to rip a few pieces of tile. It is incredibly sturdy and held the pieces in place while I was cutting.
The NET NET. An expensive but great option. This saw gives you a feature rich, trustworthy and dependable tool to tackle simple to the most complex tile projects.