Kohler Tresham Vanity (Model K-2604-F69)
- Product Reviewed: The Kohler Tresham Vanity and the Tresham Surface with the 8″ widespread faucet drilling.
- Cost: $464.03 and includes free shipping.
- Overall Rating: (4.5 of 5.0) Fantastic vanity and vanity top. Great construction, solid wood, slow close hinges, easy to install, looks fantastic. The only reason this isn’t a 5.0 rating is the price.
- Link To Amazon (Kohler Vanity): KOHLER K-2604-F69 Tresham 24-Inch Vanity, Woodland
- Link To Amazon (Vanity Top 8″ Spacing): KOHLER K-2979-8-0 Tresham Surface with 8-Inch Widespread Faucet Drilling, White
- Link To Amazon (Vanity Top 4″ Spacing): KOHLER K-2979-4-0 Tresham Surface with 4-Inch Centerset Faucet Drilling, White
- Link To Amazon (Vanity Top Single Hole): KOHLER K-2979-1-0 Tresham Surface with Single-Hole Faucet Drilling, White
- Featuring rich, dark ashwood tones, this Tresham vanity brings elegance and style to your bath or powder room. Its simple Shaker-style design features a double-paneled door for attractive and convenient storage. Pair with a coordinating Tresham integrated sink and Tresham pullout bridge or storage case for a complete vanity with plenty of space for bath supplies.
- Rich Woodland finish resists moisture, scratches, and stains.
- Three-way adjustable slow-close door hinges with 100-degree opening capability for easy cabinet access.
- Includes decorative cabinet hardware.
- Combines with the K-2979 Tresham integrated sink (sold separately) for a complete vanity.
- Coordinates with the K-2684 Tresham tall storage tower and K-2607 Tresham pullout bridge (sold separately).
- Coordinates with other products in the Tresham collection.
- Materials are Ash solids and veneers.
Design. This vanity has a modern geometric look with a deep rich cappuccino colored finish. It complements the Moen Voss series faucet set we selected nicely. The vanity has slow close hinges on the doors which is a great feature for quiet closure. Overall it is a well built piece of furniture.
Installation. This vanity is very simple to install. I had to rip a piece of 1/2″ plywood to use as a spacer between the cabinet and the wall as a result of the 1/2″ baseboard that caused it to be slightly offset. The Tresham Surface installed very easily with a bead of adhesive and there is plenty of access to install the faucet set from underneath.
The NET NET. What you see is what you get with this vanity. It is a high quality item that looks great and provides ample storage and surface area.